CalCA is a comprehensive design-build industrial refrigeration firm offering a complete line of services to meet all of your refrigeration needs.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of expertise and customer service—from concept to completion and beyond. With our long history in Central California, no competitor can match our wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to understanding the refrigeration needs of the Valley’s agricultural industry.
Our Engineers: The Best in the Business
- Our engineering department has over fifty years of combined experience in the refrigeration industry.
- All CalCA staff engineers hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and work under a licensed Professional Engineer.
- Our engineers take a hands-on approach to every project and are personally involved in all aspects of the job, from design and budgeting all the way through startup.
- Does your project need to be LEED certified? Bring it to CalCA where our LEED accredited professionals are ready to collaborate with your design team.
In-House Construction Crews
Unlike many of our competitors, CalCA does not outsource the installation of piping and equipment. Instead, we train and maintain all of our own construction crews. This approach allows us to keep a close eye on quality and workmanship. We believe the best jobs are done by a specially trained crew of professionals who are personally vested in CalCA’s reputation.
About our Crews:
- Our core team of construction foremen has been working together for over 10 years.
- All CalCA installers receive Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association (RETA) training in basic refrigeration principles.
- All CalCA construction and service personnel are trained in accordance with the California Specialized Training Institute (CSTI) and certified in emergency response at the Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) First Responder Operations level.
- CalCA welders are certified to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B31.5 Standard for carbon steel refrigeration piping. They are also required to become proficient in stainless steel and aluminum welding.
- Above all, CalCA construction crews take pride in their work and CalCA management takes pride in our construction crews.