CalCA’s commitment to our customers goes far beyond the design-build phase.
We want to make sure your refrigeration performs to its capabilities at all times. Our expert mechanics are equipped to handle any problems quickly and efficiently. All CalCA technicians are committed to ensuring the job is done right and they will not leave the site until you are completely satisfied.
The CalCA Service Team: Always Available, Always Nearby
- All CalCA technicians are equipped with a service truck fully stocked with replacement parts. This allows us to provide immediate service and to get your system back in operation as quickly as possible.
- Our in-house training program includes Refrigeration Engineers and Technicians Association (RETA) course materials and all of our refrigeration technicians are tasked to achieve RETA certification.
- The CalCA service team is spread throughout the Central Valley, meaning a qualified technician is always nearby.
- All CalCA service and construction personnel are certified by the California Specialized Training Institute (CSTI) in emergency response to the Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) First Responder Operations level.
- Whether you need assistance with normal operations or an emergency situation, our technicians are always available to help.
- Many of our clients do not have the time or staff to perform routine maintenance on their refrigeration system in-house. In these cases, CalCA tailors preventative maintenance agreements specifically designed to meet our customers’ needs.