For over a decade, CalCA has served as an industry leader in helping companies with ammonia refrigeration systems implement and maintain their RMP, PSM, and CalARP programs.
Remaining compliant with confusing federal and state safety regulations can be a daunting task for any business. That is why it is important to consult with an expert when establishing your RMP, PSM, and CalARP programs. CalCA, in partnership with Resource Compliance, Inc., provides audits, field inspections, onsite training and more. Few companies can compete with our knowledge and experience when it comes to interpreting the RMP, PSM, and CalARP regulations.
Risk and Process Safety Management Service Contracts
CalCA and Resource Compliance, Inc. can also help manage your RMP, PSM, or CalARP programs. We offer customized service contracts to fit your company’s specific needs for ongoing compliance. Since service contracts are typically prorated and billed monthly you will not be surprised by any large expenses when an infrequent compliance task is due to be completed.
CalCA also offers a wide variety of mechanical integrity services. From vibration analysis to ultrasonic thickness testing, CalCA has the expertise to meet your mechanical integrity needs. We perform the following types of mechanical integrity inspections:
- IIAR Bulletin No. 109 Refrigeration Inspections
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing of Pipes and Vessels
- Vibration Analysis of Compressors
- Seismic Assessments
- Testing and Calibration of System Safety Devices
Other Consulting Services
- Compliance Audits
- Process Hazard Analyses (PHA)
- Hazard Assessments
- RMP 5-Year Submittals
- Contractor Qualification Packages
- Creation, Review, and Certification of Operating Procedures
- Incident Investigations
- PSMWriter Software
- Ammonia Awareness Training
- HAZWOPER Training
- RETA Training
- Refrigerant Management Program Compliance for Freon Systems